Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Snow Day!

Snow days seemed more exciting when I was a kid. The snow isn't interrupting my work schedule. I left about 15 minutes early yesterday, I was already off today, and I don't go in until 1:30 tomorrow so a 12 pm opening isn't exactly inconvenient.

I've laid around all day. I'm not going to lie.

Then I decided to start the Commit to You Challenge on Gaiam TV. I did 1 hour of yoga tonight. It was challenging. (I could never do crow pose before. I can't do it now.) I am tight in my hip flexors (not a surprise). My knee is also still sore. Hopefully I get it together soon.

Hopefully this challenge will help with my anxiety lately. I can tell you my lacking of unpacking and putting things away is not helping. I'm taking this one day at a time.

I'm also going to try a Barre class again on Monday night. I was suppose to go last night, but the building had a gas leak or something. Plus the snow. It was probably better to just go home and stay there. I have done Barre once before and found it challenging, but good. I liked how I felt afterwards. (You know the pain that just feels good.)

I'll be going back to lounging around again. It'll be needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment