Monday, January 4, 2016

The First Monday of 2016

Happy Monday all!

I started today with a work out. This was great. Okay so the workout was a little rough, but I did my best.

After working out I headed to work. Work was pretty good. It's a nice break from the craziness of the holiday season.

My team had a meeting. Listening to the meeting made me feel kind of sad, kind of bad, kind of confused, but also the need to talk to someone. I talked with one of my managers and went over how I've been feeling. It was good to talk about it and know I'm not the worst at work. (Not that I thought I was, but just in general the bad feelings that have lived inside lately.) I won't lie, there were tears. I mean I don't talk to anyone so it makes sense.

I'm hoping that I regain some spark over the next few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment