Saturday, January 2, 2016

Day 2

Today felt alright. 

I was tired. Not surprising. I was up a little late last night binge watching Grey's Anatomy. 

I felt okay. I don't know how to explain what okay feels like, but you just do. Maybe it's more like content? 

I ate some awesome cheese fries! They were great. Maybe I shouldn't be happy I had such bad food, but I couldn't have wanted anything else.

I'm going to spend my night watch The Martian. I just finished the book a few days ago. I should probably see one of the best movies of 2015 sooner or later.


Speaking of books, I put out a goal on Goodreads to read 36 books in 2016. I wanted to read 24 in 2015 and read more than that. I don't force myself to read certain things, or new books, or whatever.  I let myself read whatever. Maybe it's book I've read 100 times already. Maybe it's history. Or a mystery. Or a love story. Or a graphic novel. I just let myself read.

So I'm currently reading The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (or J.K. Rowling as you may be more familiar with).


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment