Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Something Exciting To Share!


With kick-off just around the corner for my season with TNT, we are starting to get emails about different things. When I saw the email at work, I didn't have too much time to read it so I just read it within the last 30 minutes. It is nice to read little check-ins from different people every now and then. One of the major things I noticed in the list was a little mention of the top 3 fundraisers. With the help of you all I am number 2! As of this afternoon I hit $1,373 with the help of Phil! We are $102 from hitting the half way mark! I'd love to reach that by New Year's Day!

This is a first! I've never been in the top 3!
We also got to meet our honored hero! The honored hero is who the team will run for as a whole. I'm excited to share that with you all. Her name is Tracy. She's 27. That's just 2 years older than me & she is going through more than anyone ever should. She will be spending her New Year's getting transplants, while the rest of us are already hating our resolutions. You can check out her story below.

Tracy


Remember there is still time to donate & have a tax deduction for this year. Any amount can help people like Tracy. If you can't think of what to get someone for Christmas, donating to a charity in their honor is a great idea! If you would like to donate directly to me you can do so through this link:





No comments:

Post a Comment