Sunday, November 20, 2016

Wine and Dine 10k Recap

The next day I was up silly early to get out for the 10k. I ended up spending the day after the 5k at Universal Studios and Halloween Horror Nights. I took the bus over to Epcot to do the 10k. I'm familiar with this course from Marathon Weekend and Princess Half Marathon Weekend. There were some photo ops with characters before and after the race, but I decided to wait until after the race to partake.

Distance:
10k

Start Time:
5:30 AM

Price:
$120
$330 for Lumiere's Two Course Challenge

Organization:
Organization was wonderful as expected. Bag check was really quick and easy before and after the run.

Course:



The course starts and ends in Epcot. This is the same course that is used for other 10ks here in Disney World.

Starting Line

After you start, you head out onto the highway before entering into the World Showcase. You exit and head to the boardwalk, running past the BoardWalk Inn, the Yacht Club, and the Beach Club.




You re-enter into Epcot and exit into the parking lot.

Finish Line
The course isn't the best in the first couple of miles. The rest of the course is great.

Swag:
Every participant gets a long-sleeve tech shirt and a participant medal.


Would I recommend this race?
Like all other Disney races of course I would recommend this race.


No comments:

Post a Comment