Monday, October 14, 2013

How Could I Forget!?!

After I finished the Rock 'n' Roll Half 2 weeks ago I officially became a Half Fanatic. I'm #5050! That is a lot of people running a lot of half marathons. By doing the Disneyland Half, the AllState Half, & the Rock 'n' Roll Half qualified me for the Neptune level.


Yesterday I ran the B.A.A. Half. The course was hilly, but I expected worse so it wasn't that bad.

You run along the Emerald Necklace in Boston than back into Franklin Park. You ran through the zoo which was different. There was an emu running along side us. I saw a camel. I almost got hit by an acorn, but I live! My knee felt okay with using KT Tape. My hip flexor is tight, but I survived.

I have a 5k on Sunday & another fun run coming up, but I'm going to get my knee checked out so for right now I'm on a half marathon hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment