Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Black Friday?

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I had a pretty low key day and was in bed early to get to work early this morning for Black Friday. (The good thing about getting in early is leaving early!) The day wasn't awful.

I haven't really done too much since the marathon a few weeks ago so I was excited to do the Hingham Turkey Trot yesterday. It was a nice route that started at Hingham High School and went into Wompatuck State Park before heading back to the school. I felt in the zone and was fine just taking my time. It wasn't my fastest 5k, but it wasn't my slowest either. I really enjoyed ending the run on the track and then walking around it before exciting. I would do this race in the future for sure. (I'd show some pictures, but I didn't take any! I just enjoyed my time running.)

I signed up for a run in Salem. On March 21 I will be running the Nutty Irish 5k Cocoa Run. There will be hot chocolate (in flavors) at the end. If you are over 21 you can also add liquor into your cocoa. For pre-registering you receiving texting gloves. You also have the option to get a souvenir mug as well. I'm excited to spend more time around Massachusetts running in the upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment