Saturday, April 30, 2016

California!

It was March 2nd. I got in my car at about 6 am, went down the street to get gas. I was on my way to California. Yes I drove to California. Alone.

My driving took me through Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and finally into California.

I saw a lot while I was driving. You know trees, grass, mountains, trucks, bugs (mostly dead on my window), animals (dead and alive), tumbleweeds, snow, rain, trees, red rocks, deserts, and craters. There are things I wish I could have experienced with someone else because all the words will never describe it. It took me about 4 days to get across the country.
Grand Ole Opry Nashville, TN

Big Dam Bridge Little Rock, AK

Meteor Crater Northern Arizona

Temecula, CA

Now I rest in California. I'm working so nothing has fully changed for me. I have done a few things while I've been here. 

Things like:
Disneyland

Hiking Mount Woodson
Ate ice cream where they get me.


Spent Easter at the beach

Met up with Ryan

Met up with Molly

Watched World of Color in a VIP zone

Spent a night in the Grand Californian

Got into Lounge 1901

Rode Hyperspace Mountain after coming into contact with Kylo Ren

Saw a double rainbow

Went to Vegas to hang out with Britney Spears
Spent a day on Coronado Island

Entered the Twilight Zone
Ran with hot air balloons

Ran through a vineyard

Went to Universal Studios Hollywood

Hung out in Hogshead

Hung out in Springfield
Explored a studio tour

Drank butterbeer

Found God


 I have a little less than a month left now. There will be more to see. More to talk about. More feelings than I can explain.

Until then....










No comments:

Post a Comment