Sunday, January 12, 2014

This Week Is Another Beginning

Today starts my week of training for the Nike Women's Half DC. I've run twice since the Cause 4 Paws 5k. I took time off to heal my knee. I must say that when I ran yesterday I felt happy. It was good to get out for a little while. I'm looking forward to running DC again.

2013 Inaugural NWH DC! 


This week also starts a new eCourse I signed up for last minute. It's be BrenĂ© Brown called The Gifts of Imperfection. She has written a book. I'm not sure what will come of this course, but I'm going to give it my all.

Week 1


Today was my nephew's 4th birthday party. It was superhero themed.


Besides seeing everyone's posts about the Disney Marathon (and being jealous as fuck) it made me remember that I was there 4 years ago participating in my very first 5k. I was laughed at when I said I was going to do a 5k. Look at me now!
My bud Travis! He finished his 1st marathon today!


This week is bringing along change. I'm ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment