Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fundraising & Other Things

I kind of disappeared. Then I showed up for a minute. Then I hid again. I'm getting silly!

An update of my TNT fundraising & training.

Let's start with the fundraising. I'm 72% to the goal! This is awesome. I have a little over a month to raise the rest. I have a Thirty-One Bags party coming up. If you have never heard of this before, they sell bags (surprise!) & storage solutions. My sister had a party last year & uses one of her bags for a diaper bag. It's the first one that didn't break on her. (What is she putting in there!!!!) If anyone would like to order anything & have 20% of the profits go to TNT please use the following link!

Thirty-One Bags Fundraiser

You can also donate directly to my fundraising efforts here:

Nicole's Fundraising Page

No donation is too small!!!

I guess we can discuss my physical training...or lack of. Between the storms bringing the snow, how disgustingly cold it has been, and work I don't have it in me. Since I got back from Disney I think I've ran/walked a total of 6 miles. (Remember I've been back for over a month and a half.) It's discouraging. I'm feeling crappy about it. I wish my heart would tell me otherwise. (Or when it's above 20 degrees I wasn't working.)

What do you do when you're just not feeling it?

No comments:

Post a Comment